4. How to make awesome posts that readers will love and share.
…or HATE and share. Source.
5. Animals, from time to time, can be prone to abject disappointment.
7. Making a BuzzFeed post seems easy but doing it well is insanely difficult.
10. Taco Bell cinnamon twists start out as these weird little pasta things.
15. We should be obsessed with the International Space Station because it’s pretty damn cool.
16. There’s a space probe orbiting Jupiter with little Lego people on it.
17. BuzzFeed is willing to go “behind the poop” for its readers.
22. Public school is academic hell.
23. There’s a position in cricket called “silly mid off.”
This is perhaps the best thing ever in the history of sports. Source.
25. Taco Bell used to have salsa bars in their restaurants.
29. The majority of BuzzFeed employees aren’t big on hitting the gym.
30. The Internet is just a bunch of servers in Virginia.
31. BuzzFeed can put together an AMAZING long-form story.
And they need to bring back the cool, custom backgrounds for longer stories. Source.
33. Small-time pro wrestling organizations aren’t as depressing as you’d think they’d be.
35. Sometimes (on very, very rare occasions), Internet commenters can be really wise.
38. The Golden Girls are fabulous, now and always.